Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Jane News from the Blogosphere

 
Hot off the presses!
Laurel Ann from Austenprose posted today on her blog about Day 2 of the JASNA AGM.  Sounds like she had a wonderful time! I would have liked to hear Stephanie Barron speak.  I've never read her books, but she wrote an essay about writing that is the best I have ever read on the subject.  She also posted about Day 1, so click here to read more.  Oh, I am soo jealous!

Also, the blog Jane Austen Today compiled a list of all the first hand accounts out there.  Click here for the post with links.

Finally, Laurie Viera Rigler, author of Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict, is having a giveaway.  Visit her website janeaustenaddict.com for more info.

Happy Voting today!  I know I for one cannot wait until this election is over and done with.  I can't take these campaign ads anymore!  Agggh!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm with you--I'm so sick of campaign ads, and mail, and phone calls! Let's get this thing over with.

Susan E. Harris-Gamard said...

I know. i just had Matt Damon call me. Doesn't he have anything better to do? ;) Plus, they always call just after my son goes to bed. Makes me so mad!