Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ah, Summer!

I'll be the first to admit summer is not the best time to start a blog, but I will do what I can. Between the swimming, the beach, the sailing, the Shakespeare in the Park, the outdoor concerts (btw Artpark in Lewiston, NY is amazing! saw Gin Blossoms last night....beautiful venue and great acts for free), it is hard to find time to sit and write. Tune in for fall when things start to slow down...

My plan is to bounce ideas often of blogs, magazine, books etc. that I read. I am a true magazinophile and it would be nice to put all the info I attain to good use. My favorite blog is Habitually Chic. It is written by a young designer in NYC, Heather Clawson. She is living the life I long to live and she has a degree in Art History just like me. So, I COULD succeed in NYC too!

Ah, but what price paradise....

No comments: