Monday, October 11, 2010

Imagine There's No Heaven...

I know, I know...I need to cool it with the John Lennon references. I just couldn't resist with this one. If there really is no heaven, then Lake Como is paradise itself. Just one look at these pictures and you'll agree.

On our summer trip to Venice, Hungary, Austria, and the Italian lakes, we, just my husband and I, set aside one day to spend on Lake Como. I had always dreamed of coming here and did not want to miss it. We started our journey in Bellagio, shown here in this first picture. We then took a boat tour around the lake, stopping at Villa Balbianello, which was heart-stoppingly breathtaking and the highlight of the journey. The pictures will speak for themselves. And, in answer to your next question, no, we did not see George Clooney....
our boat...



Photos of the Villa Balbianello

No comments: